La Famiglia feat Johny Boricceli (F4F)

Great beat man, really nice old school vibe to it. Love the sample and the boom bap drum pattern matches very well with it. Good stuff man!

This is something! I like the sample, the drum pattern is nice but the bass could've been a bit more interesting imo. The snare isn't too crazy too, don't know if in a good way though. I liked. Keep it up!

Hey future producers what do ya have to say about this track? Made it with a friend, my first collaborated work with someone. Drop your links, i'll watch&feed them all as always do. soundcloud.com/cbg-131194/cbg-feat-johnny-boricceli-la-famiglia :bigeyes:

Really nice vibe. I like how you chopped the sample and also the drum sound selection. Only thing I would have probably changed is the hi-hat, but that's really a preference. The drums fit nice with the sample. Keep it up!

I'm really diggin that boombap vibe along with the chops. The low ends and melody really got me groovin! A lot of great transitions too. The mix is on point too. My 2 cents would be to add a lil more swing to the hihats and a slightly louder snare. other wise than that this beat is solid :victory:

Love the sample, the drums fit great with it. Really feeling what this has got going on I'm loving the vibe. Fantastic old school feel.I could see Kenrick going over this. Nice job man!

Back