K Dangerous Back Again! A British Grime remix!! what do you think? F4F always!

kdanger

hey guys so i couldn't post this on sc because of copyrights but i would love to know what you think?? if you dig follow or add or whatever for the new new!
always open for collabs beats and the like!

K Dangerous Songs | ReverbNation

sorry for no player =(

Interesting. So was that remix or something because that was pretty clever.

One thing i would say is the vocals are being hidden by the melody. So it because hard to distinguish what you saying. From a rappers point of view your flow is dope and you great cadence. You just need to make sure that when you deliver the rhymes its clear and easy to hear.

Interesting. So was that remix or something because that was pretty clever.

One thing i would say is the vocals are being hidden by the melody. So it because hard to distinguish what you saying. From a rappers point of view your flow is dope and you great cadence. You just need to make sure that when you deliver the rhymes its clear and easy to hear.

thank you brother! the original is Skepta -that not me so I just kept the hook and rapped on the verses. how would I remedy the vocal issue?

Thanks for the feedback man! Your flow is so ****ing solid! Youre from AZ? So am i!

Last edited:
Super dope songs bro.. excellent quality.. I can tell you've learned good mixing and mastering techniques

This is pretty cool man, the only complaint i might have is the 8bit like sound fx, the bassline is pretty cool, i guess i just like my mix a bit more muddy. solid work nonetheless.

Whats poppin kdanger,

First off appreciate the feedback! This record is soundin dope. Got a real underground feel. I can see people going crazy over this at a gig has alot of energy. I don't really heard anything wrong with the "quality", however, i'd try to pan more sounds left or right just to make the record feel wider. Thats just a personal opinion though and the hook does get wider so, yea. Keep up the good work keep in touch homie im always open to collabs.

ayodlo

Dude, as always, so on point. Love the rework, skepta is dope, and I really like what you've done with the beat. Vocals are crazy sick, although I might add some more underlying vocal tracks just to add some emphasis. Keep it up!

Worddd, Would you classify this as EDM-Trap? I think thats what I might, although I can definitely see some one spitting on this. Good shit though this is HARD

Your flow is on point for grime... This is really dope. I like how mix in some straight rap influences as well. This is a dope remix, keep it up. Thanks for the feed.

No words mate,your flow is incredible and your delivery on this beat is dope,great work as always,the beat sounds something like a mix of The Prodigy and Tech N9ne,no flaws,Keep doing your thing!

First off, thank you for the feed on mine, it's much appreciated. Second off, I love Skepta so it's dope to see some grime on here. You definitely can flow and have a solid voice, but I think there's other beats that would suit you better. Either way, this wasn't bad by any means. I listened to a few other of your songs and imo, your song "Sweet Sorrow" was your best and is a great song in its own right. I think those beats with fuller instrumentation work best for your voice, but again, that's just based on a very first impression. Keep grindin

Back