Introducing "The UV Module" - The finest relaxing, psychedelic lounge in the galaxies

timetravtoaster

Amorphous Space Dweller
Introducing "The UV Module" - The finest relaxing, psychedelic lounge in the galaxies

Greetings travelers.

It's been a while. I've decided to open up a place in space for all to visit in between their travels in the universes. It is truly to be the best smoothest psychedelic trippy lounge in the galaxies. Enjoy wild, exotic art, accompanied by thick atmospheres and wonderful delights. After listening, drop a track for some F4F.

Introducing...

32zni2v.jpg

Although the lounge does require a membership, it will constantly updated.

Its been a while... I do land bearing gifts though. Here's a preview from what the lounge has to offer.

"△ Tantric Velvet"

Enjoy

- TTT​

Sick beat, really unique old feel. Could use a stronger melody in my opinion, although you might not be going for that type of sound. Percussion and sounds are on point, and overall this is dope.

Hey Toast - thanks so much for your feed on my track! I'm here to return the feed.

This is dope man - I haven't heard anything from you in quite a while (on FP at least) so I was happy to peep this. This is really great man - I love the choice of samples and the way they are mixed with the off center guitar riff and the wide analog/vinyl sounds being very present. It really sets a mood for the track that would otherwise note be there.

This is killer work, great for late night!

Keep it up; I'm glad to be seeing more from you. Cheers!

Maan, dope sound! The track sounds really clean. I love the vinyl crack and all the sounds you've picked. Very well done! Keep it up!

Thank you for your feedback too!

Back