I'm A Dreamer (F4F) - Produced by Larcy Vegas

24FITMAN

Hip Hop Magnate
A track from one of the projects i'm working on. Drop a link so I can check your music out!
Make today a great day!

Vocals are mixed well and sound good, but they're a little loud compared to the beat. Flow is so on point and I love the lyrics - remind me of some B.O.B. I'd really like to hear the beat a little loud because I can't really tell whats going on with it at first. But, once that wah guitar comes in everything sits right in the pocket lovely. Really feeling this song - great job and I'm gonna check out some more of your joints on SoundCloud.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-receive-feedback/george-clooneys-mom-479013/

Vocals are mixed well and sound good, but they're a little loud compared to the beat. Flow is so on point and I love the lyrics - remind me of some B.O.B. I'd really like to hear the beat a little loud because I can't really tell whats going on with it at first. But, once that wah guitar comes in everything sits right in the pocket lovely. Really feeling this song - great job and I'm gonna check out some more of your joints on SoundCloud.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-receive-feedback/george-clooneys-mom-479013/

Thank you for the feedback fam, I spend about 20 minutes mixing this track down. When the mixtape is finished everything will sound just right. Bout to check your post now.

Real nice build up at the start man. Mix is nice considering you spent 20 minutes on it so far! Doubling up at the end of the bars really adds to the song but the only thing I could add is put a few more adlibs in between bars just to keep the vocal line really smooth (especially around the hook). To be honest I can't really criticize anything else - song is solid. Good job man, I like it a lot.

It's pretty nice. I love that old school vibe it has. I just don't like how the drums and snares are panned to the left. I don't really like that but Dr.Dre did it when he made Xplosive, so I guess it's cool but overall, good work on this, and thanks for dropping the comment on my thread.

Real nice build up at the start man. Mix is nice considering you spent 20 minutes on it so far! Doubling up at the end of the bars really adds to the song but the only thing I could add is put a few more adlibs in between bars just to keep the vocal line really smooth (especially around the hook). To be honest I can't really criticize anything else - song is solid. Good job man, I like it a lot.
Thanks for the feedback fam when I revisit the track again I will keep that in mind!

It's pretty nice. I love that old school vibe it has. I just don't like how the drums and snares are panned to the left. I don't really like that but Dr.Dre did it when he made Xplosive, so I guess it's cool but overall, good work on this, and thanks for dropping the comment on my thread.
Thank you for the feedback bzar and no doubt!

Last edited by a moderator:
this is tight man. diggin how you spit the track. chorus is simple but catchy man. great job

Back