I would love your opinions! F4F

Sargent

This is my first post and I first just wanna say Hi to you all. I've been self-learning FL Studios on my own for a couple years now and I would love it if I could get some opinions on this beat below. I don't really use a Mixer, if it sounds like I need too could someone please tell me exactly why? Thank you!!!

And explain to me how yal post that SoundCloud Bar so it's not just the link please! :)

Last edited:
Your beats are pretty good, maybe use a litte more variation/instrumentation, but over all they are good. and as for the soundcloud thing. Look on the main page, click on the showcase your..... 3rd post, embed soundcloud.
I tried to type it here but it gave me a invalid sound cloud window. lol

Last edited:
Hello there! I think that the melody is there but it tends to be repetitive. I agree with BEATStation Prod, have more instrumentation also to kind of make it fuller. FL Studio is one user friendly DAW in my opinion, you'll learn a lot there. Used it for a long time before I tried different DAW's and now im using Logic. Drop by my post and let me know what you think man. Would really appreciate it.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/need-your-opinions-beat-feed-feed-529962/

This is a pretty hard beat for sure. As with most beats I think it'd sound even better if someone was spitting over it but I'm feeling the track overall homie.

Nice Beat, I like the change from the bells to that siren sound. The Lead that sounds like an electric guitar is a good fit.

Back