I want to give you feedback (HIP HOP tracks or instrumentals) :) - Drop a link

CiS BeatZ - What's up Cis. So I can tell you have great musical ideas but tools are limiting your expression, i think your using a drum machine to produce. I've had a handful of tools to make beats and my recommendation if you are looking to really make an expression is to save up for a Reason or Fruity Loops and a nice Midi controller. This is going to let you express with more authentic sound vs poor quality sounds. For what your working with you did great. As far as making complete music I would focus on upgrading. BOP is my favorite one on your mixtape! Keep doing your thing fam

thanks homie, I'll keep working

Capital P. Beats
Look up the definition of "ILL" in the urban dictionary, this instrumental would be in there as an example. AIR TIGHT FAM! I connected with you on soundcloud, ill be going back to this often to open up my creative channels. Excellent work.

I'mo Reign
Personal Opinion: Good job with the song structure. The mix is done well too. On a scale from 1-10 the instrumental is a 5. It sound great as far as mixing goes and sound quality but personally it doesn't move me at all so I lost interest (from a listeners stand point) almost immediately. Due to this my ear naturally want to stop listening. (From an emcee standpoint) I think with the right instrumental I could give you a better opinion. My recommendation is record your song to either this

or this

to bring some passion out of you. Think about it like playing basketball and you have the option to play with MJ. Playing with your friends will get you only so far but if you could play with MJ you would get good quick. So go with the MJ theory get the instrumentals that you REALLY feel and start there. Keep doing your thing fam hope this helps.

Last edited:
SikeM
Personal Opinion: I really like this track, the sample is real tight. Drum line is great, I like those congas to. I feel like the baseline is a little messy meaning two things. It bleeds into the beauty of it all and lacks rhythm. Some of the notes of the baseline seem to be off key with the sample. Its not far off but to me it is off. The eerie sample is cool but I would try to double it up and do a hard pan left with one and a hard pan right with the other or surround sound it and turn it down a little so it can be felt but just enough that it doesn't distract. I really do like it though. Great work hope this helps.

StoveKing
The quality of the track is A+ as well as the song structure. Really positive vibe to this, kind of light there is light at the end of the tunnel. Really cool track fam. Nothing I can say to critique, this is how the song SHOULD sound. Keep doing you thing fam.

Back