I want to give you feedback (HIP HOP tracks or instrumentals) :) - Drop a link

chaque.jour
Yea I peeped this yesterday, love the track. I wouldn't change nothing. This is Hip Hop instrumentation at its finest, all soul. Keep doing your thing fam, i connected with you on soundcloud.

DonPeri
So I clicked through your set and looked for the one that got me to pay attention.
Personal Opinion: Lovely Day - This has A LOT of potential to be something real special however the missing element is a drum line. Study some Dilla drum lines with a mix of Kanye west and you got a classic on your hands. Work this one homie and keep me posted on the progress. This has potential to stay on infinite repeat.
In addition: Other potentials are Stop, Nostalgia, Suns Coming, Cantec Fulger, (Apologetic has potential), Perigon,
Do You Believe is hot, 1972 HOT, Gone Hot.
Keep doing your thing fam, got soul I connected with you on soundcloud.

Last edited:
beatsbyphelix
I checked this out yesterday too. Real hip hop in the building. I love that snare-snap-clap you got going on real tight. This is how the beat was supposed to be put together I can't say nothing else except KEEP DOING YOUR THANG

SL9
Tight remix fam. The vocals and instrumental need to be mixed a little better, my personal opinion would be turn the main bell sample down about .8-1.0 DB and bring the Vocals up with some compression (lightly) Got me nodding my head. If the mix was better I could see myself playing this a few times. Keep doing your thing fam.

beatsbyphelix
I checked this out yesterday too. Real hip hop in the building. I love that snare-snap-clap you got going on real tight. This is how the beat was supposed to be put together I can't say nothing else except KEEP DOING YOUR THANG
Really appreciated,peace, bro.

hrpilm
This is a real organic hip hop beat. As soon as the beat dropped I was nodding, the mix is A+ levels are all very nice. Being EXTRA critical, meaning if you can't change it no problem. To make this go from an A to an A+ in my book would be on the Violin sample if you can cut a few milliseconds out from the 1st 3 notes to put it on beat a little bit more it would be flawless. Great job on this, played its 3 times. Connecting on soundcloud with you,

quintillion
Kapiscia - BASS is Knocking, i like that. I would personally bring up the snare about 1 db with some EQ bring up the mid & high end and start there so it cuts through the bass. I dig it. (Don't notice any tom issues)
Infinty - The Hat's, cymbals need a little more balance panning may be the answer. At 1:10 everything comes together much better however I think if you work the panning a little bit it may sound more fitting. This is a really unique instrumental, spacey, ambient, elements of some old school 80's dance music I dig it. Keep doing your thing fam.

Last edited:
CiS BeatZ - What's up Cis. So I can tell you have great musical ideas but tools are limiting your expression, i think your using a drum machine to produce. I've had a handful of tools to make beats and my recommendation if you are looking to really make an expression is to save up for a Reason or Fruity Loops and a nice Midi controller. This is going to let you express with more authentic sound vs poor quality sounds. For what your working with you did great. As far as making complete music I would focus on upgrading. BOP is my favorite one on your mixtape! Keep doing your thing fam

Crooked Sound
HELL.......YEA!
- The only recommendation I have is @ 1:02 with the hook, I like the idea of the Clank with the snare but maybe find something a little more powerful. And the synth bass you got with the hook, maybe combining it with a few more instruments to give it more power and you got an A+ Banger here fam. Keep doing your thing.

Maizar Sky
First off your welcome! Hip Hop has given me so much so I want to give back as much as I can for whatever its worth.
The Run - Love the piano riff and how you bring the koto up in on it & harp the layering is nice. My personal opinion up to 3:33: Your strongest foundation is the piano and the layering. I feel that the drum line is little to lifeless. As an example the snare Seemed glued on the beat instead of part of it, same with the drums. Study some artists (or similar artists) you enjoy and see how they go about putting drum lines together you can find so much on youtube. And the baseline is decent but I think if you keep working on it you can find a better matching sound / rhythm. This sample has a lot of potential to be really tight. And the mash up after 3:33 is cool I would again work on cleaning it up and (baseline seems slightly off) Great work overall fam

Back