i am tired of ya'll niggaz...all your beats sound the same....so back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao! You're right man you don't sound like anybody- you sound like the shit I took this morning. Don't worry though, you might grow up someday...you dumb troll.

you can't say i sound like anybody.

and my mix is tight.

#cdotforpresident2020

Lmao! You're right man you don't sound like anybody- you sound like the shit I took this morning. Don't worry though, you might grow up someday...you dumb troll.

dis nigga. put yo beats up...ill CRUST them...

...thought so

also i mix on 10 dollar earbuds bruh

Last edited:
chauncey low key you are a decent producer but you overhype yourself. your sofar off from how good you think you are.... anyways i already son'd you once and it earned me some followers... one guy even said my "IN THE $KY" beat was one of the best he'd heard on these forums,

https://soundcloud.com/bendanklin/in-the-kyremastered-w-no-hook
check that out here^

also my newest beat, no sample, personal style,
https://soundcloud.com/bendanklin/camouflaged-in-purple-foret

anyways, on a positive note... i dig that song you got called "based" real talk. is that you rapping?

edit: if thats you spit on
https://soundcloud.com/bendanklin/i-am-the-preident-of-pace
hardest shit out basically

crash bandicoot hard af as well
https://soundcloud.com/bendanklin/cloud-level

Last edited:
thats me spitting...

you never sonned me bruh, i been that dude
whatever hmu if you wanna spit on somethin you know i got flames. i know two people that rap but lazy getting verses done. im getting good listens and feedback lately and i've only really taken it serious for 3 months or so and only been on the forums here a little

the groove is amazing but the arrangement is annoying, 3/5 mixing and mastering skills are very good ! check my music

i back up my shit
bullshit go look at your plays and then look at mine. you got hella follows but i know you paid for them cause no way they're real fans. they sure as hell aint playin your music, meanwhile i get the same plays in a few hours that you'd probably get in a month, son.

son, son, son. lol

edit: with a 10th of your "fan" base, keep working fr fr

Last edited:
bullshit go look at your plays and then look at mine. you got hella follows but i know you paid for them cause no way they're real fans. they sure as hell aint playin your music, meanwhile i get the same plays in a few hours that you'd probably get in a month, son.

son, son, son. lol

edit: with a 10th of your "fan" base, keep working fr fr

All that is meaningless son. Put yo beat up. I'll crush it

I will say that its better to do what Chauncey does then just be a crap version of a real producer.

I don't think music theory is really necessary in music nowadays. I mean if people wanted music theory they would be listening to some classical bullshit not rap or pop.

Also the music right now in the charts for the last 5 years is horrendous. I don't even know anyone who listens to current music anymore.

And I will add, that I quit producing now because after 1 week I work out, everybody wants to be a producer now.

I wonder if there are even enough artists to use all this material, or people who will buy the finish albums.

I think that, if you are making backing track music and you are not selling your tracks, then you can not say chanunceys music is shit, because the value of both is probably the same..

Ie I should imagine $0. lol.

lol, this guy's been doing dumb shit like this on the forum for a while. I left for a minute, but I remember somebody (i damn sure its this foo,) saying dumb shit like this. Just ignore him. His beats are decent, but his attitude is garbage. :D

ha, and ya you have some good tracks BENZODANKLIN! You put a lot of time into your work.

Have a good New Year everyone!

I will say that its better to do what Chauncey does then just be a crap version of a real producer.

I don't think music theory is really necessary in music nowadays. I mean if people wanted music theory they would be listening to some classical bullshit not rap or pop.

Also the music right now in the charts for the last 5 years is horrendous. I don't even know anyone who listens to current music anymore.

And I will add, that I quit producing now because after 1 week I work out, everybody wants to be a producer now.

I wonder if there are even enough artists to use all this material, or people who will buy the finish albums.

I think that, if you are making backing track music and you are not selling your tracks, then you can not say chanunceys music is shit, because the value of both is probably the same..

Ie I should imagine $0. lol.

Lol, talk to Dr. Dre about music and you wont know what he's talking about because you're being ignorant. He invented the dropped 5th on the minor harmonic scale to create g funk.This comes from blues. Blues has a flatted 5th as well but on a major scale.

..or you can be a loser and sample a real artist, because you don't know anything about music. But I have a feeling the fake artists who sample too much are going to be pushed out of the music industry very soon.

ha, ...talk to Dre about music theory.

With all this aside, let's stop arguing. This guy brings bad feelings out in everyone. Just ignore him, and work to collaborate on some new tracks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back