Gutter Butter Bollywood Hip Hop beat (Feed 100% returned)

I hope this is the correct track cause it didn't redirect directly: The invisible man

the percussions at first were kinda off the place
eq the snare. it's kinda dull.
there was some kinda hissy sound. I don't know what instrument is that. but some instruments are clashing. and some instruments were muddy the reverb is nice though.
u need to balance some and shape some. I like the last part.

edit: i don't know if it's soundcloud sampling that makes the track muddy.

Last edited:
I like what you had going, but I think there are too many sounds conflicting with each other... even with drastic EQ it will probably still sound bad just because I don't think some of the samples work well and play nice with each other. The drums did sound pretty cool though... the kick cut through well enough. Keep at it dude

Hey man good shit. I like the panning on your hi hat it's super simple but also helps give your beat some dimension. That aspect is reminiscent of Madlib to me. I also like that your bass is really the only "clean" sounding thing, while everything else has that old skool vinyl, low sample rate, warm quality to it. I disagree with the previous posters in that respect. If this were my beat, I would play with adding an extra pitch or two to the bass line in sparse amounts, but it's really not necessary. Overall this song reminds me of Onra. Great work man!

Last edited:
As a punjabi I experiment with indian samples here and there. This is dope as shit. I could hear kendrick/some other conscious backpacker on this

Back