Gunna x Lil Baby Type Beat | "WaveRunner" | Trap | Feedback4Feedback 100% 24hrs

LongLiveTheKing

Gunna x Lil Baby Type Beat | "WaveRunner" | Trap | Feedback4Feedback 100% 24hrs

Been really trying to get my drums right and the mix down right. would love some feedback there. As always you guys know the deal leave some quality constructive criticism and ill return the favor. drop your links below

hey bro i can hear you been working on your drums.. it pops more.. dope! 808 is sweet. all i can say keep doing what you do bro !

Those rims are beautiful, you mixed them and the rest of the beat pretty damn good! This is 101 Lil Baby type beat, he would murder it! Drums are my favorite part of the beat, i like hat and perc patterns you used. I would like to hear more variations with 808, maybe some slides. High end is pretty rich, got variety of fire melodies. This beat is great!

Those rims are beautiful, you mixed them and the rest of the beat pretty damn good! This is 101 Lil Baby type beat, he would murder it! Drums are my favorite part of the beat, i like hat and perc patterns you used. I would like to hear more variations with 808, maybe some slides. High end is pretty rich, got variety of fire melodies. This beat is great!

man I been grinding so hard trynna get better at mixing. I think I finally got it. Really appreciate that coming from you. One of the better producers who frequent this place.

Wow, this beat is good. I like the rims, the drums are on point. The mix is great, and pretty much everything is dope. Keep it up :)
Please give my track a listen when you have some time.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-etc/feedback-4-feedback-552758/#post50113490

thanks bro. I think I finally got everything right. Arrangement, mix, master, melodies, and drums. Haha feels good. Finally improved enough that my beats have upgraded from shitty beats to quality lol

Clap needs a lil bit of EQing... sounds like its overlapping frequencies with another sound, so it sounds a lil meshed to me... also, maybe try to spice up the main melody, add some FX (maybe sidechaning or something like that). Overall composition is good, not too much instruments, not too crazy on the drums. Good Job.

Clap needs a lil bit of EQing... sounds like its overlapping frequencies with another sound, so it sounds a lil meshed to me... also, maybe try to spice up the main melody, add some FX (maybe sidechaning or something like that). Overall composition is good, not too much instruments, not too crazy on the drums. Good Job.

Thanks man. I didn’t hear any of that stuff. But I’ll check that out. Appreciate the listen

YES bro I see the improvement. I love the way the bass doesn't come in on the 1 beat at the beginning and the gated stuff that comes in sounds dope and original. All the panning too. Bass definitely slaps, my one mix advice would be to make sure there's room for vocals. I imagine that synth is in very similar ranges as the human voice so maybe like record you rapping or singing some random shit just to practice meshing it in using EQ cuts on the other elements. Also maybe turn the snare up but I've noticed I like my snares loud so that's just opinion. Keep it up dude

Last edited:
YES bro I see the improvement. I love the way the bass doesn't come in on the 1 beat at the beginning and the gated stuff that comes in sounds dope and original. All the panning too. Bass definitely slaps, my one mix advice would be to make sure there's room for vocals. I imagine that synth is in very similar ranges as the human voice so maybe like record you rapping or singing some random shit just to practice meshing it in using EQ cuts on the other elements. Also maybe turn the snare up but I've noticed I like my snares loud so that's just opinion. Keep it up dude

man tbh I forgot about vocals a lil Lmaoo I normally do a great job at not cluttering up freqs and leaving space then Everyone is up my a s s about how simple the my beats are w no vocals over it. So this time I went a little ham on the melodies so no one could tell me too much space lol. I’ll def take a look. Thanks man appreciate you!!!

Last edited:
Only thing I’d say to work on is the volume of the the different instruments. Just as an example I’d say to bring the volume of the hi hats down a bit.

Only thing I’d say to work on is the volume of the the different instruments. Just as an example I’d say to bring the volume of the hi hats down a bit.

Just gave it another listen while I appreciate your feedback and opinion I’m quite content w the level of the hats. I do agree w the comment above yours the snare could come up some

thanks man!

Pretty good, Ive honestly never listen to lil baby, but its kinda slow, and sounds the same to literally every single trap beat ive ever heard. not trying to hate, but good rappers are looking for different.

Mix sounds straight bro. 808 might be a tad bit loud but another listener could have a completely different opinion. Not much to critique, everything sounds good sequence wise and the mix is on point. I don't think the melody/music is anything mind blowing but someone could easily hop on this. Hear a gritty artist like ASAP or MGK getting on this. Anyways, return thee feed when you can if you could drop a comment/like on my YT video that'd be much appreciated!

Return the feed - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-asap-mob-type-beat-trap-552845/#post50113711

This is dope could definitely hear Lil Baby on this! Only additions I would add is some cymbals/fx possibly in the transitions from verse to chorus; The bass in knockin' LLTK sick!

Back