FREE Beats of Keto Beats ! Need Feedback For Many Beats ! :) [F4F]

Good work, I like the Travis Scott type beat the best. The drums hit hard and the melody lines are cool without distracting from the future vocals that'll be on there. Overall good stuff, 2nd and 3rd beat were cool too but not quite as catchy for me. If I was a rapper (which I'm not...), I'd be hitting you up for the Travis Scott one!

Good work, I like the Travis Scott type beat the best. The drums hit hard and the melody lines are cool without distracting from the future vocals that'll be on there. Overall good stuff, 2nd and 3rd beat were cool too but not quite as catchy for me. If I was a rapper (which I'm not...), I'd be hitting you up for the Travis Scott one!

thx ! i really appreciate your feedback ! :)

Yo, the beats is bangin bro! I really like the Travis Scott type beat and that 2pac beat! That 2pac joint had my head noddin with that smooth baseline u got goin on there! I subbed u on Youtube and Soundcloud. Keep doin ya thang!

I listened to the Tupac and Travis Scott beat. I really liked the Travis Scott style instrumental. The hats and 808's are tight. It sounds like the whole thing is filtered (I never listened to Travis Scott so I don't know if that was intentional to get that sound). I would have liked to hear it open up a little more. Like I said that may have been what you were going for. Still dope. Nice work G!

Yo, the beats is bangin bro! I really like the Travis Scott type beat and that 2pac beat! That 2pac joint had my head noddin with that smooth baseline u got goin on there! I subbed u on Youtube and Soundcloud. Keep doin ya thang!

Hell ya ! Thx for the love man ! *no homo* :)

Yeah i know what you wonna tell me with that filter thing. Thx for the feedback :)

I listened to the Tupac and Travis Scott beat. I really liked the Travis Scott style instrumental. The hats and 808's are tight. It sounds like the whole thing is filtered (I never listened to Travis Scott so I don't know if that was intentional to get that sound). I would have liked to hear it open up a little more. Like I said that may have been what you were going for. Still dope. Nice work G!

look at the comment above XD i clicked on the wrong quote button :/

Last edited by a moderator:
You got nice stuff.
The mixes sounding ok.
Hard drums but the snare in the
Travis scott type beat is a bit to low volume.
Any way keep it up!

Yo i dig the tupac/dre type of beat. Love the whole atmosphere feel to it. The main synth is catchy and easy to listen to.
I would maybe change the clap or switch it out for a snare? Im not digging the bell added on it. Otherwise, good mix and clean beat.

Yo i dig the tupac/dre type of beat. Love the whole atmosphere feel to it. The main synth is catchy and easy to listen to.
I would maybe change the clap or switch it out for a snare? Im not digging the bell added on it. Otherwise, good mix and clean beat.

thx for the feedback :)

the beats sound pretty good. the travis scott and wiz one sound the best. some of your synths need to be eq'd better so they blend.

I didn't listen to all of the playlist that you posted in the thread. I listened to the first two beats that you have on your YouTube playlist. Cool beats on there, you can already see it is getting good feedback so I can only agree with everybody else here, beats are sounding nice!

I didn't listen to all of the playlist that you posted in the thread. I listened to the first two beats that you have on your YouTube playlist. Cool beats on there, you can already see it is getting good feedback so I can only agree with everybody else here, beats are sounding nice!

Ok thank you a lot for giving feedback :)

Back