Flex Instrumental [F4F]

Pretty minimal but it works i like the glitchy drum patterns and the bass. Keep it up man, can hear someone like Schoolboy Q on this.. Peace

Beat sounds pretty cinematic, I like the subtle sweeps and synths slipping in and out. Some delayed piano keys would sound ill on this as well. Dope work.

Pretty minimal but it works i like the glitchy drum patterns and the bass. Keep it up man, can hear someone like Schoolboy Q on this.. Peace

Thanks. I wanted the drums to shine on this one and give more room for vocals.

Beat sounds pretty cinematic, I like the subtle sweeps and synths slipping in and out. Some delayed piano keys would sound ill on this as well. Dope work.

Thanks bro. You are right, I was going to add some Piano key layered with a synth, but then i decided to be simplistic instead and let the Drums shine.

You guys didnt't leave links.

Dope! I really like the ambience. Nice texture and sounds selection. The mix is well balanced. I would only add some pluck to emphasize the melody other then that I wouldn't change anything. Keep up with the good work.

Dope! I really like the ambience. Nice texture and sounds selection. The mix is well balanced. I would only add some pluck to emphasize the melody other then that I wouldn't change anything. Keep up with the good work.

Thanks brothers. I'll see what i can do by adding plucks.

thanks for the feedback, this is really chill, not over done can really hear a rapper like cole or ab soul on this

You are welcome. Thanks bro.

Last edited:
Back