Fiji Water (skinny rich girls always asking where the yay at) (F4F)

Rogey

nah nah nah newwwww shitttt boiiiiiiii comment/follow/repost if you're fucking with it. All feedback will be returned. Thank you!

Last edited:
Kick and 808 sound solid. I might turn up the keyboard sound just a tad. Little singing vocal samples thrown throughout fit nicely. Im not particularly keen on using samples from popular rap songs like the kendrick samples you have thrown in, but that is a personal taste thing. Good job man, thanks for the feedback earlier!

This track is uber dope bro. I actually like the kendrick sample because it def something people can relate too but I think that specific wouldnt take away from the whole song because what is being said is pretty generic. The other samples fit well too and the over beat was smooth. I think I heard a bit too much distortion imo, but that's just taste. Good work nevertheless!

I love the Tycho sample and have never heard a bad flip of it. That Oliver Yeenreally track comes to mind. This also like some of his earlier tracks too with the Kendrick and Future mixed it. I really mess with those types of tracks so dope work.

808s are tight tho and the mix of the vocals seems perfect. Dope work bro.

EDIT: Just saw your actual Soundcloud profile. LOVE that you fux with Oliver. Dope ass tracks for days.

Last edited:
Back