Fifth Dimension - Trap Beat - Feed4feed

Hey man thanks for the feed, i like what you done here this beat sounds fine, with a good mixing, different styles in the same beat, you actually "spent the wave". Its how we say here in br, its well done i mean. Good luck in your produce walk

I like it. It's a little fast for me, but I did enjoy the listen. It feels like you're using almost too much. You can make diversity with less stuff btw. But keep it up!

This sounds really good! Makes me feel happy.
I like the diversity of the track through out. Really professional.

I could hear this coming on the radio anyday!

Kinda tropical vibe on this w the flute and some of the percs. Melody sounds fresh and drums are on point. Dropped a like and sub on youtube.

Your drums sound real clean and nice, and then everything else sound behind it. I think you would be best of raise some of the hi ends and boosting the sounds of the pads/keys, but you this beat is very doppe!! I really like the different change ups and catches me of guard. A nice switch from chill to up tempo.

Be sure to check out my track in my signature and return the feedback! Thanks!

Your drums sound real clean and nice, and then everything else sound behind it. I think you would be best of raise some of the hi ends and boosting the sounds of the pads/keys, but you this beat is very doppe!! I really like the different change ups and catches me of guard. A nice switch from chill to up tempo.

Be sure to check out my track in my signature and return the feedback! Thanks!

That beat is dope man. I liked the morphed sounds. Is that a sample or you created the sounds yourself?. The beat is different but in a good way. I felt you could raise the drums a little or reduce the levels of the main melody on the mix.

Last edited:
Back