Feed 4 Feed New School Electronic Trap

DudeGotBeats

Not sure what genre I would place this in. Constructive criticism is more than welcomed. Would love the honest feedback and I'll return the favor, thanks! :o

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your feed on my track bro - I'm here to return it!

This is dope and so original bro! I love the blend of elements and everything you've put together here really sets this in a space all its own. I really dig all the elements and the arrangement is great. The mix is overall really good, but I think the 808 causes the limiter to distort the rest of the track at times. I would sacrifice some volume for clarity since most things like itunes have an auto level adjuster these days so there's no more 'loudness war' getting out of hand.

Great work - keep it up!

unique style, what i love most with this are the drops, you get a nice buildup coming and the drop is finishing it like it should. Honestly i think just at the end (2.55) i can hear it continue after that last drop, just to fade the track out in a cool way-

Aye dope track fam! I don't know what this genre is either, but it sounds dope! I think it goes in the same direction as my beat I posted! love the vocal samples! That's some PARTYNEXTDOOR/ Jimmy Johnson type beat, so I'd say R'n'b ish ;)

This is dope man. You got a unique style which i'm actually really digging! I could definitely hear some rnb singer on this, so somewhere around that genre. Mix sounds good and clear. Only thing i think could use some work is the 808s. Not really the low end on the 808s but more around the mid to make them stand out a bit. Other than that great job and continue to make your beats unique!!

This is dope man. You got a unique style which i'm actually really digging! I could definitely hear some rnb singer on this, so somewhere around that genre. Mix sounds good and clear. Only thing i think could use some work is the 808s. Not really the low end on the 808s but more around the mid to make them stand out a bit. Other than that great job and continue to make your beats unique!!

Thanks bruh, that was one thing I was struggling with.

Loved it. Very interesting how the hi-hats rattle off of the snare. The only advice I'd have is that it seems a little over-compressed. I feel that the dynamic range could be a little wider and that the snare and bass could be separated more. Overall, well done.

'willmarinbeats

Hey, really nice track vibe. I really like the builld-ups and "drops". Really nice selection of sounds, which makes you feel the track easily. I am still wondering if I actually like the vocal sample that goes throughout most parts of the song. There are some tones in it that does not sound as good to me, but that's just a personal opinion and feeling. Sorry for my late feedback and thank you for yours.

Back