Fear [F4F]

the overall song is sounding good, but for me it s missing something. the sound selection could ve been better but in the end its vibey. keep grindin

I really like the dark guitar. Awesome powerful sound to it. Actually reminds me of alternative music from the early 2000s/90s or something. Like nine inch nails or something. You have gotten a lot better. The singing sounds pretty good, cool track overall. Keep it up man.

This sounds good to me! I like the dark grungy vibe between the instruments and the vocals. The lyrics sound nice as well! I'm not sure if you did the production or not but I feel like there's a lot of tension building in this song and I would have liked to hear a section maybe towards the end where it releases some of that. Overall this is good work!

You sound great harmonizing with the synth around 2:00. Was hoping for a little more with the instrumentation but I think I understand your vision for the track. Was getting some soft linkin park vibes!

You a style your own ...but now you sounding like linkin park in this one that caught me off guard great work i see u getting better and better sir

i don't listen to this kind of genre so I don't know how it should be really.I'd try to reduce the length of the intro maybe.I really love the vocal processing!Keep it up

this is nice man, i like how relaxing this but it felt like there was room for the pace to pick up a bit some where. love the guitar though and mix is clean, nice work bro

Back