[F4F] Trap Beat Instrumental 2019 - "CULT" (prod. by ogking)

Thats a really nice beat you produced. I especially like the wide panning of the synth.
The Mix sounds pretty good to me. I might turn up the Snare a bit but that might just be me.
Keep up the good work!

i think it need some mixing; the 808 is too overpowered for my likings. Not the biggest fan of the hihats as well. I like the overall feeling of the beat tho.

This could be really dope!

I really like that creepy synth. Awesome vibes. Overall, I think it is mixed pretty decently. Personally, I would like the snare to pop out more and really snap. Only thing I would really change in the mix. Cool beat.

this is real dark. on some 21 savage or robb banks type shii. def diff from what I feel like I usually hear outta you but quality as always g. Like said above id maybe bring that snare out a lil more but i think the 808 is fine. its one of those 808 beats w heavy distortion type vibes

heres my latest drop

Lamborghini Dreams

Dope sound bro. I agree with what was said about the snare. bring it out a little more. other than that im digging it. 808 is nasty.... you could mix it a little more but honestly that could be me just splitting hairs. I like the sound. dope shit bro!

Back