F4f-times up

shit rides smooth.. be careful with clipping it sounds like some of the bass was trying hard to push out haha. sounds crisp though. mad nice

Melodies are cool, kick could sound a lil cleaner w the right EQ and compression. Beat works but the overall sound could be a bit more elaborate. Keep at it!

sounds are like old lex lugar sht.
The melody is good but I don't like the sound in my opinion and the chords sound shallow they need to be layered with another sound of pad to get this track a much more fuller sound.
kicks bang and the 808 bangs too.
overall I think you need help on those sound selections they outdated

Nice tag, kick hits hard but it doesn't sound clean enough on my headset, think the track needs a better treatment with it's elements, i mean i miss some plugins out there. Triangle fits, open hat too. Like how the instruments were chosen and set but individually they could be better. Could you review this jazzy beat that i made please?

The bounce on this is hard bro. I like the dirty kick. Everything can't be clean you know. The mix I think needs to be work on though, just about my only concern. Keep up the good work bro!

I like it, but my brain kept hearing another melody playing over the other stuff around the 3 min mark, adding epicness to the buildup! But then, that might just be me. Lol The beat/bass sounds pretty dope though!

Back