[F4F] schoolboy q x vince staples type beat

I could definitely here Q & Vince on this love the hi hat roll into the bass, very dope beat! Only change i would do is remove the double perc at parts of your arrangement.

Thanks dolosaviour. I do see how the double percs can make the arrangement seem crowded. Thank you for pointing that out!

Appreciate the feedback! Overall this was fire, sounds like a collaboration btw Schoolboy and maybe Asap Rocky imo. The melody was fire, really trippy sounding, no complaints with the mix...all the elements are in balance. Re: what post #2 says about the perc, if he's talking about that sounds that panned hard right, I'd agree and if it were my beat I'd take it out completely. Good work, 5/5.

Since you posted your video, I wanna share something I learned: When you post a vid, only the first 3 lines of the description are visible, in those first three lines it's a good idea to post a direct link to the beat to make it easy for potential buyers who might be lazy.

Thanks Prince Danny the One! I will change all of my descriptions now! I really appreciate that bit of information man.

Back