[F4F] New trap beat, feedback please.

Bass is too loud in my opinion. Good try at unique melody but it sounds too dark(I mean the mood) for me, you could do better, and i guess you are using stock fl piano, it's not quite good, nexus should do right . Maybe you can try oher kick sample cause this one doesn't work for this type of bass.

Nice beat, I really like the piano melodies. Felt like the piano could of sticked out in the mix a little more. The kick is really punchier tho. Helps support the 808 really nicely. Great job.

Meh, nothing really special about it.. 808 is dominating the track while the his and mids suffer. Work on balancing your mixes better. I like the kick pattern, but the overall concept is pretty blah to me, and would not survive in the trap genre as there are so many people doing it right now who are really good. Keep at it though if you really want it.

Check out my latest work: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/some-my-best-work-ever-521846/

I like the kick...but when the full beat comes in its a little disappointing.. seems like the beat is gonna open up huge but the energy doesnt change. snare is buried. I like the song too, but the rhythm section needs mix work to bring the right energy to the song. Vocals seem a little disconnected from the beat. Kinda sounds too wet.. a super dry vocal on this track would match the grimeyness of the drums and sample.

Check out my latest work: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/some-my-best-work-ever-521846/

Sounds nice.. piano sounds filtered and a slightly lost in the mix. Personally, I think it can stick out more.. I feel like a punchier kick could've been used but that's personal preference. This kick sounds fine too. Nice work!

A little more mixing, and this would be super dope. Needs some space somewhere. Either in the percussion, or snares. 808 is a little over powering, but the kick works well.

I think the piano works on its own...but one of the chords sounds a little off to me compositionally. Also some of the complementary parts sound like better notes could be chosen...good job tho keep at it!

Back