F4f Lil Yachty/Upbeat-Piano Trap Beat

Dope I loved the build up in the intro they keys are nice I think they need just a lil more mixing though, to make them sound more clear in the mix but they are really nice they add a nice bounce to the beat. The hi-hats need to be a lil more louder in the mix they kinda faint in the background also the mix sounds centred maybe pan a few more sounds/instruments the only thing I can really hear that sounds panned wide is the reverb.

Check out my track.
[F4F] ASAP Rocky x ASAP Ferg x Juicy J Type Beat "IGNORANT"

It's actually not a pad haha! It's a piano with the attack turned up and the Gross Beat "1/2 speed" on it,
1/2 speed turns soft piano chords into sick pads

Melody is really catchy on this. I think you could add some compression on your kicks on top of your 808's to give it a bit more punch and bounce to the track. Really like your sound selection for the drums, and like others have said, raise and lower some of your elements in the mix for clean it up a bit. Love the idea tho, good job.

Please check me out when you have a moment.
G-Eazy | Big Sean type beat - Forgiveness [F4F]

Thanks for all the replied you guys, i'm gonna go and check out yall's tracks now
This beat was difficult to find a good bassline/drum pattern that went well with the melodies so I might go back and change that as well as work on the mix some more, i'm tryna teach myself so I guess back to youtube hahaha

You did work with those keys. It could possibly switch up a bit more and the percs could slap a bit harder but otherwise good work. I just dropped a new instrumental and it'd be dope if you could check it out and give feedback. If you fuck with it drop a repost or comment!

- Lucciago

Back