F4F Kakashi thinks I murdered this. What you think?

If that's you on vocals, I'd suggest using that 'goddam' at the end as a chorus. It was so simple but the most catchy part of the whole recording to be honest.

Wow very unique and cool! Interesting lyrics, great flow, dope beat. Funnily enough, I though the vocals were too low in your song (are my headphones f***ed lol). I guess volume wise they're cool, but I feel the vocals need something to poke through a lil more, maybe some EQ air at 10kHz or a cut in the low mids, they feel a bit underwater, maybe that's what you're going for though. Love it though, something different, keep it up! So you're the rapper or the producer?

This slaps fam the mix could be a bit better. Maybe add some effects like delay and a littlebit of verb to those ad libs. Smooth out the vocals a tiny bit with a touch of verb as well. It just sounds a bit dry to me. The foundation is great though bro keep pushin!

I really appreciate the feedback from you guys. I'm the rapper and i did the mixing myself and as yall can tell im still new at mixing. i didnt really like the mixing of the track that much either myself but i was having trouble with it not coming out the way i wanted so i just gave up and left it as it last was. So i figured instead of just sitting on alot of unfinished tracks i should just drop them now so I can work on them in the future. But yea i didnt like how it turned out at all so to basically cover it up, I dropped another track lol. So if you guys would like to check that one out it is VIBRANT by Shaka Zulu | Free Listening on SoundCloud But yea i really appreciate the feedback. I am definitely going to take what you guys said into consideration when i rework it. And go ahead and put some of your guys' works in here so I can listen.

Last edited:
Back