F4F j cole type beat - rain at the parade | prod. Kaze

Nice flip my dude. I feel like the guitar sticks out too much and can be blended in better with the drums. Maybe try lowering the volume on that a tad bit and or try eqing it. The drums are on point but should sound louder imo. Snare needs to snap more also. I like the switch up at the ending. Did u add those strings ( or w.e that is that's panned to the right lol). Those sound dope along with the pianos and bass. Overall really dope beat and I liked the direction u went with it. Just gotta tweak the mix a liiiitle bit and you're gucci :)

Here's my link:
Feed for Feed! Honest feedback and I will do the same =)

I recognize JT's voice. I really like that guitar you sampled. Cool loop. It almost feels just slightly off from the drum sample though. Only thing I noticed. Love the groove and drums though besides that, maybe just tighten up the rhythm of the sample just a little bit.

Thanks for checking it out man! Will listen to your link now

Nice flip my dude. I feel like the guitar sticks out too much and can be blended in better with the drums. Maybe try lowering the volume on that a tad bit and or try eqing it. The drums are on point but should sound louder imo. Snare needs to snap more also. I like the switch up at the ending. Did u add those strings ( or w.e that is that's panned to the right lol). Those sound dope along with the pianos and bass. Overall really dope beat and I liked the direction u went with it. Just gotta tweak the mix a liiiitle bit and you're gucci :)

Here's my link:
Feed for Feed! Honest feedback and I will do the same =)

Thanks a ton, this is great. Will work on those small fixes you mentioned. The strings that are panned are actually from the song sample. Will head over to your thread soon!

i like the sounds selection, especially the guitar its got a real vibe to it. i like variation in the beat aswell it keeps it super interesting, i thing the kick could be punchier imo but the drum programming is dope. i think there is room for some of the drums like the hit hats to be a bit a louder or some of the melodies to be a tad quieter but other than great job

any feedback on this would be great [F4F] Juice WRLD x Lil Skies Beat Collab prod. LIVWRE x spaceylino

Last edited:
i like the sounds selection, especially the guitar its got a real vibe to it. i like variation in the beat aswell it keeps it super interesting, i thing the kick could be punchier imo but the drum programming is dope. i think there is room for some of the drums like the hit hats to be a bit a louder or some of the melodies to be a tad quieter but other than great job

any feedback on this would be great [F4F] Juice WRLD x Lil Skies Beat Collab prod. LIVWRE x spaceylino

Thanks for the feedback! Thing like this help me a ton for the next beat. Dropped some feedback for you.

Back