[F4F] Breeze - Returning all feedback!

Man this stuff right here is a pleasant listen. I dig the way it progresses thru the verses with the snares and hi hats, that subtle vocal chant in there. And that bass line is very original, yes indeed it feels like summer, god damn I miss summer.

I feel this, the mixing is amazing. Everything sounds so clean and balanced. Serious summer vibes here. The subtle vocals are a nice touch too, and the sound selection and arrangement is great

If there's anything I would change, it would be to remove a little bit of the highs from the bassline to make it a bit more smooth and and maybe give the kick a little more high end to make it more punchy.

Great song man, keep it up

Very clean and balanced mix. I noticed the baseline might need a little tunning, just a couple cent.

An overall amazing track!

This is dope, crazy melody (sample?), With these heavy drums and kind of distorted bassline. This is dope. Very modern sounding, great mix, too. Nice work as always man, keep it up!!!

Thanks for the feedback on my beat.

Overall liked the beat. Gonna go against the bit here: Didn't really like the vocal sample, I think that it was used to much and the snare/clap didn't really fit with other elements imo.

Besides those 2 things, this is great beat. The melody is fire and I liked that countermelody that comes in around 1:13 too. Loved the low-end too, it was eq'd perfected and sounded great on my monitor. As usual, good job!

good vibes, theres a lot of room for vocals and the tempo its at you get a double time flow with a lot of room for some good lyrics which would hit really well with that mellow upbeat energy. the bass stands out a bit during the intro and at 1:52, could take some of the high end or distortion off it maybe. dig this track overall good energy and flow, nice job.

mix is very clean and i'm a fan of the melodies. there's good vibes that flow all throughout this track, and the progression throughout the track is amazing. good stuff, keep it up!

Augustus! It's been great listening to your music. This definitely has a more relaxed vibe and I enjoy hearing some different music from you for sure. You always do an excellent job of keeping your beats progressing so that there's something new for the listener. Honestly, per the usual--nothing to add here. Love the bass, love the keys, just has a nice, pop-vibe like you said.

Check out "Birthday" when you get a chance, please. And Merry Christmas!

Back