[F4F] ALL feedback returned! - "blood drips from my fingertips" instrumental

This sounds very unique and creative. I have much respect for your style, but this track sounds a little bit empty. It needs another melody, something very quiet in the background, maybe some strings or a pad just for a better vibe and atmosphere. But it is quality beat and you have my support!

This sounds very unique and creative. I have much respect for your style, but this track sounds a little bit empty. It needs another melody, something very quiet in the background, maybe some strings or a pad just for a better vibe and atmosphere. But it is quality beat and you have my support!

Thank you man, that's kind of you. Someone had told me the same with it being a bit empty, and said some screamo vocals would be perfect on top - I'm not opposed to either option, haha!

Damn this a dope beat yet so fun to listen lol i like your creativity with those sample yo!! sound very refreshing i like that.. keep doing you man you got something dope on your hands

definitely an interesting feel to this. i really like all those weird unusual samples. drum rhythm is unique, interesting but still has a nice groove. mix could be a little better, some things are too loud while others arent loud enough. i feel the space could be better filled too, maybe with one or two more instruments or samples

check mine out when you can
dark trap beat tape F4F

Back