Early Mornings by Meursault Beats

The key part could be a bit lower in volume as it would work great as a background melody for a hook. There's too much going on, like it'd be hard for not-so-skilled rappers to jump on this. The melodies and the atmo bass feels great but as I said i might feel too complicated for some. Keep it up.

Different style, guitar playing sounds cool, kick&snare and clap distribution fits. This kind of music make me imagine some kind of sport video like surfing, skateboard, snowboard and stuff like that. Good production, only thing that i would check is bout the guitar effects, try to make it cleaner. Not sure if will be easy to find someone to rhyme on this track, but i like it as an instrumental. Thanks for the feed Mersault

Love this beat, love the abstract sounds. Sounds like a Weeknd Type beat but way different at the same time. Love the guitar and all the reverb im hearing. Great job homie!

I love this beat overall. It does have a very chill vibe to it. I love the snare and the chill guitar riffs. The only part I am not a huge fan of is the hi-hat but I personally just don't like super loose hi-hats. I could see like a Wiz Khalifa or Curren$y rapping over this for sure. Great job man.

I love this beat overall. It does have a very chill vibe to it. I love the snare and the chill guitar riffs. The only part I am not a huge fan of is the hi-hat but I personally just don't like super loose hi-hats. I could see like a Wiz Khalifa or Curren$y rapping over this for sure. Great job man.

Thanks for the feedback!

Love it, right from the start. Great job. Honestly, I think it makes a great instrumental track. Would like it less with vocals.

I enjoyed this one - the guitar is pretty perfect as is the overall groove of the beat. And I liked how you made a female vocalist sound like a whaling guitar - that's pretty cool. I have no complaints about this at all

Back