Early 2000s style synth beat

ianscott111

What's good? Got a new MIDI controller so been trying it out with some new beats. Just finished this one and am looking for some feed on it. Don't have any monitors right now, so am mixing on shitty headphones, so any tips on the mix are appreciated. You can find it at:

https://soundcloud.com/naitox/piglet

Any feed will be returned.

Has that champion vibe to it.
This is sick af man! I like it
Keep it up bro, Ima check more of your shit out.
You really killed it with the organ in the background or whatever it was hahaha

Haha good stuff man, it's got a super nostalgic feel to it. Almost like something that the band "europe" would make but then with a hip hop vibe obviously. I'd say overall there isn't much I could pick out as unpleasant to the ears. My ears arent highly trained at this point but I got the feeling that you could get a little more "umph" out of some of the instruments, especially with those big synth hits. I can't quite tell if I think it's the bass or just overall saturation that could be boosted but maybe someone else could be a little more accurate. Otherwise, sounds great bro!

If you don't mind, I would love some feedback on my new beat:
New low key/drake style beat

thanks for feed in my thread !
I like that chord progressions, you could add some more bass and drums maybe in timbo style?
That beat could be usen in cool rap track with oldschool pop band, I am talking it serious!

Back