Drake Sample Beat ! F4F Guaranteed

dope beat bro.. like the low pass technique u used that drake's producer uses.. the drums are nice and boomy too.. kepe it up peace. Outss.

Kool work man. I like how you mixed your drum. It's funny becuz I was listening this with my folks and one of em said that is this new drake song? Lol so I guess you definitely got that feeling. Also I followed your soundlcoud.

Kool work man. I like how you mixed your drum. It's funny becuz I was listening this with my folks and one of em said that is this new drake song? Lol so I guess you definitely got that feeling. Also I followed your soundlcoud.

I actually sampled a Drake song so that explains a lot, thanks for the compliment ! I'll check you out as well no doubt !

super clan mix and mature sounding. It has the vibe that people in their mid- late twenties would like haha and not a 14 year old. That's subjective, but I think it's cool. The vocal samples in the background are nice to start with but carry own for a while. if there are words over the beat, they might take away from the vocal attention. The main thing I like about this beat is the vibe it gives off. The parts by them selves can improve but the mix as whole sounds really good together.

Cool tune.

super clan mix and mature sounding. It has the vibe that people in their mid- late twenties would like haha and not a 14 year old. That's subjective, but I think it's cool. The vocal samples in the background are nice to start with but carry own for a while. if there are words over the beat, they might take away from the vocal attention. The main thing I like about this beat is the vibe it gives off. The parts by them selves can improve but the mix as whole sounds really good together.

Cool tune.

First of all thanks a lot for devoting some of your time to listen to my work ! Funny how you say that, I'm in my early twenties but one thing I always try to do is create moods, I like to be trendy but I want to make the kind of music which creates a vibe so even when the particular style seems old, you can always go back to catch that feeling. That's the music I tend to enjoy whether it be commercial/underground/old/new whatever. I know it isn't perfect I'm only a beginner to be honest haha. Thanks for dropping your insights in such a detailed manner, glad you cought the vibe I wanted to project !

Yeaaa this is smooth man, liking the real chill vibes on this. Nice arrangement too with everything, the vocals/fx bits bring it together nicely too. The only thing I might do if it was me is push my drums back and bring everything forward a bit in the mix, but overall sick man!

Yeaaa this is smooth man, liking the real chill vibes on this. Nice arrangement too with everything, the vocals/fx bits bring it together nicely too. The only thing I might do if it was me is push my drums back and bring everything forward a bit in the mix, but overall sick man!

Thanks for the feedback bro, I will definitely get back to you and work with the feedback you gave me. Thanks for sharing your honest opinion !

It's a solid beat. Those 808's and kicks sound a lot like the ones I fuck with on my tracks haha. Good work man, the beat is a tad repetitive but again that's expected if someone is going to spit over it. Could definitely see drake on this. The vocal sample is wet.

would appreciate some feedback on this babe --> https://soundcloud.com/user-642363267/idk-dawg

It's a solid beat. Those 808's and kicks sound a lot like the ones I fuck with on my tracks haha. Good work man, the beat is a tad repetitive but again that's expected if someone is going to spit over it. Could definitely see drake on this. The vocal sample is wet.

would appreciate some feedback on this babe --> https://soundcloud.com/user-642363267/idk-dawg

Thanks man ! And yea I can see where you say its repetitive but then again it's a beat not made to be a complete song yet. Thanks for listening and I will definitely get to your thread in a minute !

Back