Thread: Dojo Kun - jvsmine

Thanks

Wink Dojo Kun - jvsmine

Sign in to disable this ad
    I just put up a new tape in my beat tape series "One Eleven". Here's the last track off of it. Let me know what you think, feedback is always welcome and I'll return the favor.

You can listen to the full tape here:
    https://soundcloud.com/jvsminebeats/...ne-eleven-vol2

Thanks for listening

Thanks
    Interesting beat.. i like the detuned element to it.. reminds me of rza along with the kung fu samples.. but its not really his style overall, got a trap flavor which makes it a bit different.. Almost a lofi beat.. Keep it up! Maybe make the drums bang a bit more.. Rtf? Peacce Outss - live sessions ep.2 .. F4f

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Outss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Interesting intro for sure. Definitely took an unexpected turn towards having trap elements that caught me off guard haha. Let's see, the drums are pretty nice. That sampled main melody, I might have liked to hear that go away for a little, or maybe a filter on it to change the sound, as it does get slightly repetitive after an extended listen, kind of over bearing almost. Overall I am feeling this, maybe think about throwing an automation clip on an effect and letting it ride on parts of this main melody.

Everything else was dope, I felt it was a nice mix and the drums were nice! Good job!

If you can, I'd appreciate some feedback on my latest beat! Feel free to subscribe if you like what you hear! Testify (I return ALL FEEDBACK 100%) 9th Wonder type style.
    Subscribe to the YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/boadiebeats, Twitter - @boadiebeats

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Boadie Beats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boadie Beats View Post
    Interesting intro for sure. Definitely took an unexpected turn towards having trap elements that caught me off guard haha. Let's see, the drums are pretty nice. That sampled main melody, I might have liked to hear that go away for a little, or maybe a filter on it to change the sound, as it does get slightly repetitive after an extended listen, kind of over bearing almost. Overall I am feeling this, maybe think about throwing an automation clip on an effect and letting it ride on parts of this main melody.

Everything else was dope, I felt it was a nice mix and the drums were nice! Good job!

If you can, I'd appreciate some feedback on my latest beat! Feel free to subscribe if you like what you hear! https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...-style-536435/
    Thanks for checking it out, definitely was trying to do something different. Appreciate the feedback too, I’ll be sure to try those out. Just replied to your thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Outss View Post
    Interesting beat.. i like the detuned element to it.. reminds me of rza along with the kung fu samples.. but its not really his style overall, got a trap flavor which makes it a bit different.. Almost a lofi beat.. Keep it up! Maybe make the drums bang a bit more.. Rtf? Peacce https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...-2-f4f-536418/
    Thanks, appreciate it! Wanted to do my own spin on the whole old school kung fu sampled beats. And i got you, i’ll check yours out now.

Thread Information