The Difference F4F

I appreciate it homey. I just listened to Black Teen Wolf and I really like the concept. I fucks wit it.

I would say I prefer the production over the bars but I don’t wanna say it’s bad at all. The rhymes just feel like they’re missing something or like they stand out on top of the beat a little too much. I can’t tell if it’s that the volume is up just a notch too high or what.

That’s just my taste though. I could be completely wrong. I really dig the kind of screwed sounding production though. I especially fuck with the first two tracks and the second interlude.

Overall, really nice work. I skimmed through another beat tape you have on SoundCloud as well and I like what you got goin on. You got a new follower.

Thanks for the feedback.

This is really chill. The drums are good, as mentioned by the above post. I think it's missing a hook part or some type of variation/change up. The beat is good though. I could easily imagine some vocals on it.

(F4F) KaRiTe (F4F)

I didn't mind the repetitiveness in the beat. I like the main sample that you used. That was some real soul-ful heartfelt shit that needs a rapper telling a deep story.

My main criticism, gotta go against the grain here, I think the drums were weak and held the track back. I would've looked for a nice break of a similar tempo and layered it with the sample.

Here's my latest track, can you leave me some feedback: Old School Hip Hop Beat.

Back