DArK/AgGrEsSIVE FLoRiDa STylE FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK returning all

ihuntbears

What's up guys, back again with something I made a while ago. That main synth line is me playing guitar octaved up with some other stuff on it. Mix is kinda weird I know, did this when I didn't know as much as I do now so SPECIFIC SUGGESTIONS for changes would be VERY much appreciated. Let me know what you guys think

Link. - Bad Mojo by Sleepy Wizard | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Nice track. I think it’s def unique and I can’t really say anything bad about this beat. I could be trippin but maybe the 808 is out of key and the kick sounds a lil weird. But nice dark track otherwise.

Would appreciate your feedback on my new track here. Been really trynna work on my mix

You both are spot on, the 808 is an octave too high if I remember correctly. That is a great compliment kairos because I love meshing weird elements. Yeah this is basically a demo, if I were to sell this with my other one I would go in and change a lot of things mix wise since I made this before I knew much about mixing. Thanks so much for the honest feedback it always helps

The fill that comes after the Vox sample? It is, just the whole song is based on diminished chords and they sound weird/spooky. if you're talking about the riff that goes through the whole song that's a guitar. I did check though and figured out why the bass sounds weird (made this a while ago) so thanks for the feedback!

Back