Club Type Vibe F4F

June Yo

This is a club sounding beat with some funk to it. Can you hear someone on something like this or nah? Please comment on the overall sound and let me know what you think.

Great chords! I can definitely hear someone on this. I would perhaps add some breaks or kill the drums for part of the song, but that's optional. It would also be nice to have some sounds that reach the far left and the far right at the simultaneously to open up the song more, but again: that's optional.

Nice man, pretty catchy beat. Has a little bit of that west coast vibe to it, which i mess with. Only complaints in the regards to the mix are that your percussions are mixed too low. The bass too. Also, your kick should always be the loudest transient and it appears that you have other sounds peaking above it. Get that mix straight and it'll help this beat knock a lot harder!! Keep it up.

Wow my stupid thumb hit "previous thread" I lost my whole reply.

To keep it short. It's a little repetitive, most beats are, including mine. I think if you had a higher quality sound selection it would make it less noticeable.

Nice beat though. Iamsu or Joe Blow.

Nice and trappy like track, I would add some breaks and change the drums a bit every now and than.
except that, really nice mixing and got a nice vibe to it :)

Back