Club Banger Produced & recorded by Nbanks (F4F)

nbanks6

Hey guys first off thanks for all the love on with the comments on the mgk track, and the love on the Vlogs and Youtube channel. If you subbed my channel i subbed right back i support any people trinna get it.

With that being said its Sunday and i dont have a beat but a beat and a song that me and my artist Audio did. Also i have a my birthday vlog in here so enjoy!!!!

Thanks FOR THE LOVE!!!!!

at the begining it felt like some DJ Mustard vibe, bass is on point vocals are crispy and clean !!
btw listened to some of you beats I subbed as well keep doing ya thing bro !!

yo dope production fam. clean mix, this radio ready! artist got skillz too! keep up the good work!

Clean mix on this fam. It def has that radio vibe like everyone else is saying. No critique on this one fam. Keep working.

really dope production. nice to see houston still got it haha im up in DFW tryna get down. Nice work keep at it my dude

all i would really recommend working on is finding an element that makes you stand out, esp if you want to be in such an overcrowded genre. good beat though for sure, sound selection is nice.

Nice production dude. I like the "Daft punk" type bass at 1:05. The vocal mixing is pretty good too. Maybe the 808s can play more in the low frequencies. Nice job and thank you for the feedback on my beat. ;)

This def has that club banger type feel. All the transitions and sounds mesh well. Very well mixed. Vocals are pretty dope as well.

Good shit

This production was very clean man keep it up. Just keep at it and find your sound and you will be good man. And I do love those bass synths! Thanks for the feedback again.

Thanks for the feedback on Martini Scorchazio!

This bumps, good job fam. 808s sound tighttt.

Nothing bad about it, but if I would change one thing I would tweak around with that instrument that comes in at 10 seconds. It sounds a little too loud/present in the high end. You filter it down nicely though throughout the song, but at some points it sticks out a little too much for me. good shit!

Back