Classified - Find Out (Marc Pittman of the Archangels Remix) F4F100

Hey thanks for the feedback homie! I really enjoyed this, the production is great and when the beat really kicked in around the 0:40 mark I smiled haha. I feel like the guitar is out of tune with certain parts of the bass, but it's not too bad. Your flow is strong and I didn't lose interest throughout the song. Good work man

Sounds hard and Run DMC like,the vocals are also very hard and fit the instrumental perfectly,the drums hit so damn hard and the melody is sick,Keep it up!

This feels like some Run DMC at the beginning. When everything drops at 0:40, your voice falls behind everything. The vibe is very dope, with better mixing it could be more grandiose. All the instruments used are dope, but some feel like the frequencies are clashing. Some cleaning each one of them and making sure they all have their own lane, will really finalize the mix. And the vocal should be raised just a little, or clean to cut through the mix clearer. But the creativity in this is dope as hell, the bass and the drum.

this sounds real good to me..I'm getting an old school but new school feel..the mix sounds flawless. I felt like i was listening to a track off of an album. real professional sounding ..you know what your doing and you do it good. great mix and great work. looking forward to more!!!

Thanks for the listen buddy, The concept of this joint is very solid and creative and musically it brings back nostalgia of Run DMC. Sonically the mix needs some work because the highs are harsh and a lot of instruments are competing for the same space. I will go in depth and this is just my opinion on how I would personally tone the mix

Vocal: Needs a good desser or EQ to roll off some of the highs on the lisps
The crash/crash reverse def is harsh on the highs. Maybe its the volume.
The stomp sounding effect really adds a lot of mud to the mix IMO

Dope joint the mix just needs a little more attention to polish it up.

I'm really appreciating all of the feedback and tips you all are giving me on this track! I will def look into them such as cutting much of the harshness, smoothing out the kick, work on the guitar (the one panned to the left is keyboard guitar while the guitar panned to the right is me playing my acoustic) and just cleaning up the overall balance.

Those drums are freaking nice. And the music when it comes in is also dope. The bass is a tad too loud though. Other than that, I liked how the melody of the hook fitted with the music, nice job. The instrumentation overall is beautiful with everything coming together well. Nice flow too man, I appreciate the subject matter, especially the 3rd verse "Used to get props for the rhymes we spit" Damn. woo.

Good job man.

The beat is dope but the guitar kinda guitar kinda threw me off, doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of the beat at the beginning but still this song goes hard.

The beat is dope but the guitar kinda guitar kinda threw me off, doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of the beat at the beginning but still this song goes hard.

I appreciate the feedback and I'll check into what I can do with both guitar parts - someone else mentioned that the guitar sounded a little flat.

this is dope, major respect for playing everything from scratch, imo one of the hardest things to do is compose from scratch, this is dope and you got some bars fam not to mention delivery is clean

this is dope, major respect for playing everything from scratch, imo one of the hardest things to do is compose from scratch, this is dope and you got some bars fam not to mention delivery is clean

I appreciate the feedback and support and you aint lyin - it's a whole different ballgame trying to compose a melody on your own and build different layers around it!

Thanks so much for your feedback on my track - I'm sorry for the delay in my reply (I have been traveling for the last 2 weeks). I'm finally here to return the favor!

This is really great - I'm a huge fan of the music you have here and the flow is really great. It's a catchy tune too. My feedback is similar to what people have said before. I think the vocals could be brought out a bit more prominently in the mix, and that there is a guitar note or two that sounds a bit out of tune. But I did like all the sounds you chose overall, there is plenty of variety to keep interest and the drums sound really big! Try bumping the importance of that vocal in the mix and this is big news!

Keep it up, bro!

Sounds very different, I like that yall went for a more acoustic feel on the drums. sounds interesting. the verses goes in, I always like when a rapper spit about stuff that matters.. keep up the good work!!

I really liked this beat. Very well done! I do agree with Ajani that the baseline is a little too loud though. I also feel like the vocals get swallowed up a bit for the hook only because there is a lot going on at once. I also really enjoyed the keys. Reminds me of something the Neptunes would do in their early days. Great work! I'd love to hear more from you!

Back