Chill, Spacey, Trippy Beat from My New EP - Highly Critical Feedback Encouraged (F4F)

Really diggin' those vocal samples man. The mix is really crisp too. Definitely points for that. Such chill and smooth track to listen to while on the road lol

Just like someone said earlier though, a few change-ups and variation in the drum pattern here and there wouldn't hurt the track. And don't stop adding to it, I fee like there is still more potential in the track! Other than that, dope work man, I'll keep an ear out for more of your work.

i like he chillness of the beat and the drums but u need to kinda switch it up a liitle crazy make people be like ohshit u know what i meen. anyways good job keep it up just add the funk.

OK, going for some critical feedback as you said, and I won't read any of the above comments. Just gonna write down what I feel as I listen through it:

-sick vocal sample, ridiculously sick actually, and the shakers and hats are ridiculous
-piano and bass is on point
-hats could afford to be pulled down volumewise, nothing really competing in the hats' freq range
-bring up that kick!
-really cool how you manipulated the acapellas the way you did
-keeps coming back in my head, but the highmid/high stuff really doesn't need to be as loud as it is (that means piano and that guitar/string thingy playing those two funky notes at the end of every 4 bars)
-great bass guitar but it's too quiet!

Back