Chill Piano Chords/Melodies (Need Mixing advice from the pro's ITB) F4F

my advice, eq your pianos around 200 hzs takin low end out so your 808/bass isnt clashing with the lowend of the pianos, hi hats lower volume eq all mids out.
sidechaining your kicks and bass on this track would sound cool try that? my opinion you need higher end piano samples maybe look into dling new sounds the beat is nice though just the piano to me sounds like im in a western saloon, anyways a rapper could still kill this its dope.

my advice, eq your pianos around 200 hzs takin low end out so your 808/bass isnt clashing with the lowend of the pianos, hi hats lower volume eq all mids out.
sidechaining your kicks and bass on this track would sound cool try that? my opinion you need higher end piano samples maybe look into dling new sounds the beat is nice though just the piano to me sounds like im in a western saloon, anyways a rapper could still kill this its dope.

took the words out of my mouth just do what this guy says and you will have a great track on your hands

think so too! the melody and vibe is nice, but the mix is not. put some effort in that and this will be really cool!

Back