Cheta - "FOCUS" [HipHop - Piano - Emotional ] f4f

Cheta

It's very creative bro, keep it up! One thing I would advise you is to play more with the bass, make it more moving, like... I think it'd make your beat way more alive, if you understand me. Peace!

Last edited:
Most futuristic, creative beats that I've heard this year. Super clean. I like the decadence atmosphere through the beats. Great Job Bro!

This beat was spectacular, I'm loving the deep piano chords im suspecting heavy bass note articulation. The beat tag is well designed as well!

Thanks for the feedback man!

This beat is dope af! I hope you'll get this out to a great artist, it has really potential!

Holy shit. This is really nice, hit you with the immediate follow.
Only thing i would say is like someoen said earlier. play a little with the bass. People used to use it jjust to fill out the track but its become its own functioning instrument in the past couple of years.
Its definitely something people listen for and sparks appeal with the listener but other than that this is mint, a ****ing banger.
I can't not rave about this. I could see Tiller on this i could see anybody on this.
Checked out the rest of your soundcloud too. all flames.
You def just made a huge fan. keep it up.

If you could, would you let me know howw our homie ReoGalor's new EP is?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/reogalor-indigo-ep-f4f-516315/

This is a fire track and you know it lol No improvements to speak of! this is a banger keep doing you

heres my new joint all feedback and soundcloud follows returned!

Last edited:
Back