"Changes" Prod. WoodyJ | Chill Ambient Hip-Hop Instrumental

woodyj

Tried out a few new techniques on this song, any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Also, if you'd like me to check out any of your songs feel free to post them and I'll give them a listen.

YouTube

Piano melody is insane! Personally I would've went in a more of a boom bap, old school rap beat direction with that melody but again that's personal taste. Low end sounds good on my mixing cans. Simple beat but the sounds are so good it's excellent, 5/5. Could hear a rapper like Chance using this. Nice work!

Can you leave me some feedback? I'd really appreciate it, thanks! Hard piano beat, feedback in 24 hrs or less.

Hi,

I like it a lot already but you could use some slidechain compression on kick and bass to make it sound more warm and powerfull, so you could raise the bass volume in addition to make it sound better.

The composition of piano and lead/synth is great. Try layering the snare to make it sound more powerfull and more interesting.

Perfect panorama on the added percussive sounds - thumbs up. I would push the kick louder or layer it.

VɅN DɅL SCRXW - Don Corleone prod. by Joint'u by ZHero Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Peace
ZHero

Back