"All That Matters (Remix)"- Lyrickz x Justin Bieber x Zay Hitz [FEED 4 FEED!]

Lyrickz

"All That Matters (Remix)"- Lyrickz x Justin Bieber x Zay Hitz [FEED 4 FEED!]

This is a cut from an upcoming mixtape of mines. I didn't do any of the production on here, just the rapping.
I was a little rusty due to it being my first time back in the studio in over a year. All critiques are welcomed and encouraged though.

I look forward to hearing them.

I'd like to hear the elements other than the drums brought out more. The mixing on your vocals sounds excellent, and those lyrics have some deep meaning as well. This is definitely a style of music I'd listen to on a day to day basis. Keep up the good work man!

Check out my track when you get the chance bud:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...con-prod-josh-jorge-feedback-feedback-512711/

I appreciate the words of encouragement. I'm really trying to get back into the booth more often nowadays, since I've been on the production side of things mostly for the past two years.

Im really vibin with this one dude. You have serious potential. Rapping is better than most of the wack rappers I hear nowadays.
Lets work soon

This is dope man. Really could hear this out more then just this site.
Bass is SUPER clear and still hits hard. Like the change ups in the snares as well. As for the rapping, Im not really into the fast rapping, but I do know what sounds good, and you def achieved that. You were on top of the beat well, and kept taking the listener somewhere farther.

Everything seems on point. And thanks for the feed on my post. Ill take all into consideration.

Last edited:
Really good man.
I hear that you know what you doing.
But I think it could more interesting.
Maybe some panning on the hats?
And on the snare rolls aswell and some Rise FX.
I think the Kick could have more punch.
All instruments have place in the mix.
The flow is sick!
Keep it up!

I like it man you approached it with a unique flow and it worked. Good job man keep pushing I can hear your potential

Really good man.
I hear that you know what you doing.
But I think it could more interesting.
Maybe some panning on the hats?
And on the snare rolls aswell and some Rise FX.
I think the Kick could have more punch.
All instruments have place in the mix.
The flow is sick!
Keep it up!

Thanks fam. I didn't do the beat on this one, I just layed a verse on top and two tracked recorded it.

That guitar riff is def in my lane homie - from the jump you had my attention and those female vocal chops make this track so sexy. Rhymes are on point and the flow and lyrics fit this track so perfectly. Trap rhythm is on point and I really can't find anything to critique on this except maybe add in another instrument on the 2nd half of the verse so that there is some change up along with the drums. The chorus could use it too but this joint right here is radio ready and one of the illest and soulful songs I've heard on this site, online or on the radio in a minute. Straight gushing!

Back