Achal Round Whippen [[Moawise Remix]]《F4F》

Hey guys.
So I was at the lake the other day and decided to make some vidoes and use that footage in a "music video". I recorded a remix to Achal's Round Whippen and put part of it in the video.

I would love to know what you all think about the video and music production. Any tips, comments. Would love to hear from you guys. If you like it please leave a Like. That would be awesome ����������

Share your links and I will do the same ❤❤❤

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1760575550888241&id=1642106702735127

Last edited:
Like the song, Especially the ssj reference! I see what you were going for at 0:40, and I like it, but I believe the glitch needs to be a little more cleaner. As for the video, it's nice, I like landscape videos. The only thing I would say is to record in wide screen so the video won't be so small. All in all great song and video! :)

Nice chill beat. The stops at 0:41 could be better timed or somethin cause they kinda break the vibe for meh. The vocals sound very good together with this kinda beat. Love the video editing in the beginning. Thx for the feedback btw.

Back