[100% F4F] Remix I made a few nights ago

chrynxt

took me a couple nights but i finally got around to finishing it. leave your links in your replies! comments and likes are appreciated<3

The sample work and drums are dope bro, the guitar gets drowned out by the main sample, i'd turn up the guitar, and maybe add a layer if you wanna keep going with it. otherwise it's a dope beat, mix was how i like em. keep it up mane!

Returning the feed...

Dude this is dope af. I'm following you up. The percussion is killin me right now lol. Are those samples or you playing that yourself? Cuz that shit is fire. This has a Flume-y type of feel but still very different. Good stuff.

The sample work and drums are dope bro, the guitar gets drowned out by the main sample, i'd turn up the guitar, and maybe add a layer if you wanna keep going with it. otherwise it's a dope beat, mix was how i like em. keep it up mane!

noticed that too after i uploaded it lol, appreciate the feedback!

Returning the feed...

Dude this is dope af. I'm following you up. The percussion is killin me right now lol. Are those samples or you playing that yourself? Cuz that shit is fire. This has a Flume-y type of feel but still very different. Good stuff.

thank you so much man I really appreciate it. The lead guitar is a sample but im playing the rest of them myself

The kick could use some compression peak reduction imo. The percussions and whole drum pattern is pretty great the only bad thing about this is that it's too short. Keep it up my man

Whatever sample that is, it's straight fire dawg. That bass and kicks hits so hard and I love it. The kick sounds a little muddy though, have you tried EQing it or throwing a LPF on it? I like how the bars transition between hi hat and no hi hat while the melody still plays, sounds like a lot of the pop bangers you hear on the radio. I could see Stwo making a beat like this.

Feed me back? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-etc/drake-type-beat-october-hate-f4f-529014/

Whatever sample that is, it's straight fire dawg. That bass and kicks hits so hard and I love it. The kick sounds a little muddy though, have you tried EQing it or throwing a LPF on it? I like how the bars transition between hi hat and no hi hat while the melody still plays, sounds like a lot of the pop bangers you hear on the radio. I could see Stwo making a beat like this.

Feed me back? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-etc/drake-type-beat-october-hate-f4f-529014/

really appreciate the kind words. tbh the kick was purposely muddy but i see that not a lot of people enjoy that too much so i'll work on it. left feedback on your thread, thanks ~

Back