!me and my friend on the sax working out a soul/hip-hop track

Really nice, is the piano a sample? How are you getting that automated filter sound throughout?

At 2:03 I swear I thought the drums were gonna go into a double time dnb style

Also, nice tone from Danaga

You guys are a good duo, a whole album or ep would be crazy.

Really nice, is the piano a sample? How are you getting that automated filter sound throughout?

At 2:03 I swear I thought the drums were gonna go into a double time dnb style

Also, nice tone from Danaga

You guys are a good duo, a whole album or ep would be crazy.

Thanks! What do you mean by automated filter? I don't have filters automated in my synths, only at particular places in the track. The synth is something I cooked up for myself but it has no filter automation. Can you pinpoint where you mean it exactly?

Thanks for the supporting words, it is much appreciated!

Thanks! What do you mean by automated filter? I don't have filters automated in my synths, only at particular places in the track. The synth is something I cooked up for myself but it has no filter automation. Can you pinpoint where you mean it exactly?

Thanks for the supporting words, it is much appreciated!

I might have explained it wrong, but at around 1:55 the keys sound sort of opens up, almost reminded me of like a guitar wah pedal. And then thoughout the rest of the track it has that same effect underneath the sax lines

I might have explained it wrong, but at around 1:55 the keys sound sort of opens up, almost reminded me of like a guitar wah pedal. And then thoughout the rest of the track it has that same effect underneath the sax lines

Yah, you're right but it's not automation, it's how my synth settings sound combined with the velocity I played certain notes.

Beautiful!!! I'm new to this forum and this us the first track i'm listening and it's wow! Are these samples and synth sounds made from scratch? Sound great!

Beautiful!!! I'm new to this forum and this us the first track i'm listening and it's wow! Are these samples and synth sounds made from scratch? Sound great!

Thank you very much! Yeah, I designed those synth presets and played the notes afterwards.

i have listened some of yours on soundcloud, and liked them as well, i guess you're ableton/maschine user, i am personally not such, but love the effects and your spaces in the mix and wanna learn these technics, btw I'm in logic pro x, so can i ask you for an advise sometimes? No pressure )

Back