ARK Jazz - Newish Producer/Singer

ARK Jazz

Hey! Been working with FL Studio since my buddy, Billy (KillBillProductions), introduced me to the program about 3 years ago. I've loved making music ever since. ;)
Out of the near 200 semi-tracks I've worked on, I've probably only finished around 30 beats. I have 25 of them posted on Youtube. Don't let the upload date fool you, I made a new Youtube account so I could use my new name. My original account on YT was TaintedPeace, but I had been using that since God knows when so I figured I needed a restart.

At any rate, I keep stumbling across this site and I've been trying to teach myself a little about music theory (as I've just been going by ear since I started) and figure "What the hell, I'll register an account and try to keep myself regular on this forum." It looks like you guys have a lot of learning resources here, so I'm sure I'll love the experience.

Here is a link to my Youtube account and my beats. Hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed creating them.
I used to do a lot of cough meds, so my stuff may seem pretty trippy at times.

ARK Jazz - Youtube

Oh! Don't currently have anything containing any of my lyrical content. I don't really have any good quality recording equipment and I'm always nervous about putting my stuff up because I never feel like anything I do is up to my standards. Isn't that weird? My standards are too high for myself. ;P Maybe it's just a struggling artist thing.

Back