the Producer from the Gold Coast, Australia (Hip Hop) - Feed for Feed

theProducer

Hello FPs Great to see you all sharing knowledge and information, I hope to be a resource and will start by reviewing your tracks. In the meantime please check my songs out and review.

the Producer - Oh what a tease

Thugmental (the Producer & Archinateon) - Why you pushing me?

Steez & the Producer - Stomp with me

Looking forward to checking out your tracks, comments and reviews. Total Feedback for feedback just provide a link to your post.

Best Regards
the Producer

Last edited:
Review the beats or the vocals ? Did you do both ?

Yes i did both however there are some collaborations with other vocalists including myself. Moreso a review on the tracks as a whole or any review that you feel comfortable with doing.

Last edited:
Well I think the vocal parts we're prolly a bit less favorable than the beats however I enjoyed 'stomp with me' altogether the most. All of em were very west-coasty (ironically enough) and the beats were great , well done. No criticism on the beats really , good shit. The lyrics themselves just weren't my cup of tea but good ,well thought out tracks

Hey grizzly thanks for the review had a listen to Get Nasty and The Irony.

Get nasty was a hot beat - the Irony didnt sound like much was happening maybe it was intended?

Yeah I suppose your right , maybe an opportunity for a vocal artist to take some chances to make it worth listening to haha. I was just going for a smooth old-school groove but your right it doesn't have that pizazz

I enjoyed stomp with me the best of all the tracks. Wasn't really feeling the first 2, for some reason they reminded me of who let the dogs out. (No offense)

I like your vocals you got a solid delivery and sound overall. The mix on all the beats was pretty solid.

The tandem passing the mic on stomp with me was pretty cool.

Keep at it man.

Thugmental, although it took me a sec to catch the rhythm, is my favorite of the three. The vocals are good, and the tracks sounds really good and clean.. As i'm typing stomp with me is playing and i have to say i enjoyed it as much as thugmental. Keep up the good work.

What a Tease..this is cool. Not really my cup of tea. The track feels a lil empty. The bass needs to be pushed up some.
Thugmental..The synth sounds being used in this track feel a lil clashy IMO. Vocals sound good though. Again this track isn't really my cup of tea. I do like that guitar line though.
Stomp With Me..Feeling this one the most out of the 3. This has a very old school West Coast vibe. I like this. No real complaints here expect that again the instruments seems to clash a lil IMO.

The first two reminded me of something from Beverly Hills Cop Soundtrack, Stomp with me was my fav of the 3, the lyrics could use some work but the beat was well composed.

Hi all thanks so much for the reviews so far.

Im very surprised Stomp with Me is mostly mentioned - I do love that song but did not think that it would be the most popular. It really gives me something to think about.

Thanks so much please keep the reviews coming

This was aight. It stood out. Reminds me of some "The Streets" stuff. Good work.

why you pushing me? and what a tease, sound very similar aside from the melody. I think I like Stomp With Me the most, actually I love the feel to these songs, definitely some good stuff, keep up the good work. The production quality sounds great. What DAW are you using/VSTs?

Back