Please check my new instrumental

digging that mang that's freaking heavy !

Thanks man, yh nice hi hat work on that, this is my new mix other one was
over a year old, soo i am guessing you hear the difference in mixing!!

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Wasn't expecting the piano after the intro but it was nice. I think you got a radio ready hit if you get a dope hook on this. Perfect production in my opinion, and I don't say that often.

Check me out if you get a chance https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/memories-
instrumental-443306/

Glad you like, yh piano is a lil surprise, i like to surprise people bro.
Yh this is being vocaled man rapper on verse and singer on chorus
will be a banger.

Yh your beats good, maybe try more interesting chords, soo people
dont get bored, but good concept with a bit of development could
be decent uno.

Check my track i produced for a singer bro

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Wasn't expecting the piano after the intro but it was nice. I think you got a radio ready hit if you get a dope hook on this. Perfect production in my opinion, and I don't say that often.

Check me out if you get a chance https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eceive-feedback/memories-instrumental-443306/

Glad you like, yh piano is a lil surprise, i like to surprise people bro.
Yh this is being vocaled man rapper on verse and singer on chorus
will be a banger.

Yh your beats good, maybe try more interesting chords, soo people
dont get bored, but good concept with a bit of development could
be decent uno.

Check my track i produced for a singer bro

Very good quality on the productions, mate. Real catchy lines and the piano gives it a nice touch with the guitar at the end. almost reminds me of the hook to "changes" by 2pac.
deserves quality lyrics and rhymes over it, nothing mainstream or vain.

Check me out at https://soundcloud.com/chemical-sounds or Feed on my posts!!!

respct

Liking the beginning. It sounds like a sample but it's hard to tell since it sounds so well done. The change when the beat drop is cool. Sounds like a nice deep-thought beat. Something a singer or even a rapper would pour their heart and soul into. Great job.

Hit me back: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/%5Bliquid-d-b%5D-tell-me-feat-kristina-remix-three-harmonies-442939/

Yh thanks alot good idea can hear the sound you went for but mix sounds very squashed bro and harsh.

Looks you boosted way to much high end with a eq giving it that harsh thin sound, bit of advise only boost a little bit where needed bro, and cut out the unneeded frequencies.

Secondly i can hear you put you heavy compression, and limiting on master channel, which has squashed the audio signal. Thats why it sounds unnatural and the dynamics of track is poor. So dont try making it loud, just focus on mixing.

Overall real nice idea, deffo a banger just fix the mix and it will sound mad. Keep working, good work m8. and check the other track i posted in this thread, featuring the singer.

the intro was great, i wasn't expecting that transition though. the piano is what's turning me away at this point. not feeling how that piano sounds, don't know what it is. you made that the instrument to stand out, but i think the guitar in the background should be the vocal instrument

the intro was great, i wasn't expecting that transition though. the piano is what's turning me away at this point. not feeling how that piano sounds, don't know what it is. you made that the instrument to stand out, but i think the guitar in the background should be the vocal instrument

Yh thanks everyone's different bro, other peeps are loving there no right and wrong watch out for vocalized version.

Last edited:
The piano took me by surprise, but as the beat build this shit git doper.... This a right artist track.... U find the right artist, n ima call it a HIT.... Real shit
Check me out when u git a chance The Come Up(KENDRICK X DRAKE)*NEW* - Instrumental Beat | JMoore©

Thanks m8 yh this is for a upcoming track, singer and rapper will use will be a banger bro.
WATCH OUT for vocaled version. Check other track on this thread i posted, featuring the singer
keturah london.

Love it, i already listened it lol but i was like naaa this guy doens't need feedback.

Nice track man, im also working on a track like this but i got a little melodic problems with hip hop, got any tips??
:D

Love it, i already listened it lol but i was like naaa this guy doens't need feedback.

Nice track man, im also working on a track like this but i got a little melodic problems with hip hop, got any tips??
:D

Yh this is like a mix of rnb too, yh m8 learn some chords and its not about complex start simple bro.
Once you have a solid base of chords. then develop it.
LESS IS MORE!!

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

really reaaallly nice man!

Glad you like.

Whats good fam. Track sounds nice. Real clean. Im diggin this. Reminds me of some BOB type stuff or something of that nature. Good job overall, production is nice and builds nice. Only thing id say is its a little "stiff". Keep up the good work fam,

dlo

Back