Thread: [F4F] Grime Instrumental - Stormzy x AJ Tracey x Chip x Dave Type Beat [F4F]

Thanks

[F4F] Grime Instrumental - Stormzy x AJ Tracey x Chip x Dave Type Beat [F4F]

Sign in to disable this ad
    My attempt at a Grime instrumental let me know what you guys think leave constructive feedback and drop your links below so I can return feedback.

YouTube

Thanks
    It is a good track, could maybe be improved with some slower deeper bass bits with less layers and then switching it up with all layers and more harsher layers kind of like this style just to break it up a bit and add more depth to the verse and more attention to the chorus

YouTube

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it I checked out the track and yeah I see what you mean about the deep bass and stuff the track you showed is real dynamic and has a lot of depth and you can clearly tell the verse from chorus also the build up to the chorus is real nice. Ill keep what you said in mind but the style of grime I made was in a diff style of grime but I do appreciate what you've said and shown me thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerrve View Post
    It is a good track, could maybe be improved with some slower deeper bass bits with less layers and then switching it up with all layers and more harsher layers kind of like this style just to break it up a bit and add more depth to the verse and more attention to the chorus

YouTube

Thread Information