OldSkool Raw Beat by Planet Mars...

It's great, reminds me of real hip hop, not the garbage sh!t you can hear in radio nowadays. It has real NYC feeling to it, Good job!

i fux wit it..i like the drums nad the sample is hot too do you do any composing tho, or are you strictly sample based?

TBONENSB said:
i fux wit it..i like the drums nad the sample is hot too do you do any composing tho, or are you strictly sample based?

I do both, check out my second track on my myspace called Chill Beat...

nice one marshall, back to your older style, lol, thats what it reminds me of. But real ill ish homie, lovin it. Ya one of the most underated on here homie.

Gutty502 said:
nice one marshall, back to your older style, lol, thats what it reminds me of. But real ill ish homie, lovin it. Ya one of the most underated on here homie.

What up, Chris...

too bad this sample has been done to deaf.

What did you think of the scratching, I am terrible at so I used a plugin to do it?

any pointers??

-1-

Liked this one alot...I wold just add a melody over the chorus or something....but nice old school sounding !

Peace
KB

KlickBeatz said:
Liked this one alot...I wold just add a melody over the chorus or something....but nice old school sounding !

Peace
KB

that sounds like a cool idea, any suggestions on what sound I should use??

-1-

Both top beats on your page is nice Great quality too. Not my type of beat though but i know people who would love that style. Get back at me.

Back