New Super Chill Instrumental Relaxation Over the Deep Blue Sea F4F 100%

Thnx for the feedback on my beat. I think this track is not really hip-hop material but it would work Nice in a tv production setting. IT was relaxing to listen to, Good Job :)

not really my cup of tea : ) But it was kinda chill. my fav. part are the strings. those balanced the synth really well gave it some dynamic flow to the melody.

my sounds are in the CLOUD in my SIG

Thank you for the feedback everyone!! I will definitely get back to you guys with the feedback!! I appreciate the listens!! =D

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

not really my cup of tea : ) But it was kinda chill. my fav. part are the strings. those balanced the synth really well gave it some dynamic flow to the melody.

my sounds are in the CLOUD in my SIG

Thank you for the feedback man! I checked your beats and they are sick, they are mixed very well really good sounds and vibes i love the jazz and south beat real funky! Keep it up man! The bass on it is sweet! =)

I like it.... sounds like video game music. I think its sum of the instruments u used

thank you man. Def I can see what you're saying.

Yeah turn up that bass. Overall though this is nice and relaxing. Not really hip hop but something similar. Just chill music. Good stuff. You should really try to get this in a video game bro

check me out when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/i-know-you-all-will-relate-track-grind-f4f-100%25-440843/

Thank you for the feedback man! Ill def look into that!

I enjoyed listening to this track it's very relaxing, keep up the good work.

Thank you man! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the listen. =)

Thankssss!
thank you for the feedback everyone!! I will definitely get back to you guys with the feedback!! I appreciate the listens!! =d

---------- post added at 11:03 am ---------- previous post was at 11:00 am ----------

thank you for the feedback man! I checked your beats and they are sick, they are mixed very well really good sounds and vibes i love the jazz and south beat real funky! Keep it up man! The bass on it is sweet! =)

This is really relaxing though haha. love the pads. Nice and simple. i would make the kicks hit a little harder. but everything sounds good bro keep it up

This is really relaxing though haha. love the pads. Nice and simple. i would make the kicks hit a little harder. but everything sounds good bro keep it up

I'm glad it was able to relax you man!! Thank you for the feedback man! I appreciate your listen! =)

pretty chillin atmosphere, I think the kick could go down

Thank you man! Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate your listen! =D

Greetings.

Very chill here. It has a nice smooth vibe going, something to chill too. I like the keyboard progressions. This has a nice trippy feel to it. I like it. Good job.

- TTT

Back