New SC Upload! FEED FOR FEED 100% Drop your links.

The intro is real nice, love the saw synths man - real raw. The synth is real trippy too, almost sound like a accordion. Would def like to hear more of that synth throughout the beat mate.

Verse: piano is real nice, percussion is on point - ALTHOUGH i'd definetely like to hear a wider and a little louder drum, to me this is a kinda trippy beat - then i really like the bassdrum to have lots of character and wideness. I could def hear a thin fast hihat at some points, just to change n speed things up for variation. Perhaps a few open hats and a cymbal here and there?
At first I didn't like the "hey,hehey hey" sample, but actually it does fits.

The westcoastish sounding synth is nice, fits real well and really pushes the track to a kinda dark, trippy feel.

O yeh, there is my synth again! The ref must be my favourite part, you have made me fall in love with that synth. Dam.

Nice work, I usually dont like these kinds of beats but some are just dope, and i think its fair to say that this is dope. Could imagine Schoolboy would go wild with this one, perhaps with ASAP or Z-ro on the hook!

Would love some feed here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-vision-illl-dope-guitars-feed-feed-401986/

This is sick dude. The kick sounds a little too thick to me. Leave more room for the bass. The beat itself is really interesting, you really created an own sound using various influences. Keep it up man!

diggin the melody in the intro, and the verse is sick. love the use of the "hey hey" sample. I think the 808s could be beefed up some, not sure how but ali once tweeted that he boosts a little of the high end to give the 808s a "point" ? that might work, to be honest im not sure. also i thought itd be cool for the saw synth in the hook to have a wider stereo sound, so maybe duplicate the track and pan one hard left and one hard right? these are just ideas, im no expert lol. but overall i like it, sounds dope.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/flowers-self-produced-original-song-402216/

See how u got the 808 come in. Like the second time around it should have went an octave higher witht the beat.. Would make it better.. Beat is okay...i could see big sean on it .. Keep it up..

Returning the feedback here. Dope intro...that's what always captures the listener. I like the hey, hey sample (got it from "Live Fast, Die Young"). I always LOVE beats that have a lot of instrumentation through out them but not all over the place (does that make sense?). I'm gonna disagree with a previous poster about the hi hats...there don't need to be any. maybe a ride cymbal or something, but I can't hear ticking hi hats on this one. and that low synth lead during the hook is NICE. Definitely need to get this track sold!

this is really sick. drums are nice. when that flute comes in it might just be loud when it hits the higher note! but other than that its dope. really feeling this, thanks for the feedback on my post!

The main melody at the beginning is dope. I'm not a big fan of the "ay ay ay" in the verses. Other than that, the verses are dope. Love the arrangement and structure you have. As stated, I wish you'd use more of the synth from the beginning on this track.

Other than that, I think it's super dope. Good shit fam!

Thanks for the feed everyone. I agree with the sound in the intro. I was just tryna keep the hook sound from getting tedious. lol. I do feel like it misses something at some points, but then I think an artist will make it sound more full.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

I like the hey, hey sample (got it from "Live Fast, Die Young"). I always LOVE beats that have a lot of instrumentation through out them but not all over the place (does that make sense?). I'm gonna disagree with a previous poster about the hi hats...there don't need to be any. maybe a ride cymbal or something, but I can't hear ticking hi hats on this one. and that low synth lead during the hook is NICE. Definitely need to get this track sold!

Thanks for the feed fam, but actually Kanye & I sampled that 'Hey' sound from James Brown's 'Funky President' - Funky President (People It's Bad) - James Brown [Original Speed Master] - YouTube

real dope this a banger 4 sure nice vox samples in there we should collab on a track bro pm me if u down for the cause bro

wussup dawg. This is a nice piece you got here. Nice drop homie , I like how you composed this very original and creative. That synth you got going is really nice. Deff diggin the piano? you got here fills the piece really nice. great mix and transition. keep grindin homie!

Thanks for the feed everyone, I just went back and mixed it over after futureproductions comment. Keep the feedback comming its GREATLY appreciated, doesn't just go in one year and out the next, haha.

Back