***New Nastee Productionz Tracks!**

its cool but its all mixtape raps.

do yall have any real songs?

its not weak or nothing its just average cuz its kind of predictable.

just freestyles or 16's on industry beats. im hearin everybody doing the same mixtape songs nowadays its not really original anymore.

what part of brooklyn yall from?
i used to live up in crown heights so i got nothin but love for new york and east coast emcees i just want to see more orginal sh*t nowadays feel me?especially from bk.

the lyrics from skills and columbo are pretty much on point on the tracks i heard though.

hold it down fam!

one

Last edited:
I agree with Uno. You need to redirect you talent. Rhymes are solid, timing is tight, now put that over a original beat and you are there. You got skills, now use it. Peace.

i feel you

but the mixtape thing is just for promotion, we gonna start putting out real songs in a minute.

and 2 of our artists are from flatbush, one is from crown heights, and other one is from queens. so we reppin ny right.

good looks, i'll let'em know.

Wut up fam.. I'm from B.K. flatbush ave.. in the 20'z .... wut'z pop'n.. seen thiz joint here but didn't get to listen to ya trackz yet...cause the 9-5 don't got no speakerz on they ish .. so i'll peep when I get to the rib.. anyway look fo my info aiiight...
ONE

The mixtape this IS a lil over done but if you freak somebody's beat better than they did that's at least bragging rights and an ego boost! You feel me?
Check out my joints and let me know what u think.

Back